Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
The facilitation kit provides you with everything you need to deliver memorable training experiences. Read more below.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile which is sold separately.
Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive that can be used with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Mac and iPad.
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Five 60-90 minute modules: Each module includes a fully-scripted Leader’s Guide, participant handouts, and a presentation with embedded video.
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Facilitator Development Tools: Podcasts
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscape’s Director of Research, let you hear first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer participant questions. It’s insightful information you can’t find anywhere else. The 36 individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
Facilitator Development Tools: Samples and Templates
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- Work of Leaders Poster templates and images.
- A set of all eight posters, printed in full color and laminated sold separately.
- Sample Work of Leaders profile and Comparison Reports
If you are prohibited from using USB drives, contact Rick Stamm (email@example.com) to order a DVD version.
If you would like to use Everything DiSC Work of Leaders video in your virtual training sessions, contact Rick Stamm (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Everything DiSC is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.